This website that you are visiting, mxright.com (the “Website”), is owned by Pitchbox, LLC. (the “Company”).
Your privacy is important to us and we respect your personal information and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 679/2016) (GDPR).
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Company at email@example.com or postal address 626 Jacksonville Road, Suite 105B, Warminster, Pennsylvania, 18974, USA
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our primary goals in collecting personally identifiable information are to provide you with the product and services made available through our Website, including, but not limited, our services, to communicate with you, and to manage your registered user account, if you have one.
Information Collected Upon Registration: If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of our web site, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain personally identifiable information to Company. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for our services, or if you desire to receive marketing materials and information. Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include your IP address, full user name, password, email address, city, time zone, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide us with, or that you decide to include in your public profile.
Use of Contact Information: In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about our products and services, including but not limited to our services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
We will only share personal information with:
- Law enforcement or other public authorities and regulators if required by applicable law.
- We also share data with Pitchbox, LLC controlled subsidiaries and vendors working on our behalf.
- Amazon AWS – hosting & data storage
- Digital Ocean – hosting & data storage
- Google Cloud Services
- MailChimp – email marketing to our customers
- Woopra – marketing and customer success
- Segment – web analytics
- Copper/ProsperWorks – CRM/Sales
- Trello – Customer success / Sales
- ActiveCampaign – email marketing
- HelpScout – customer support, tickets, knowledge base
- PayPal – payment processing
- Google Analytics – website analytics
- Google Tag Manager – website analytics
- Elevio – chat and customer support
How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept: We will hold your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and for as long as we need your data to provide services. Where we do not require your data we will delete it.
Your Rights: Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- Opt-out / object to processing – You have the following opt-out rights/rights to object to processing which are set out in more detail below:
- to object to direct marketing;
- to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest;
- to withdraw consent;
- the right of erasure; and
- the right to restriction of processing.
- Our contact details for exercising your opt-out rights/rights to object to processing – You can exercise your opt-out rights/rights to object to processing as follows:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- phoning us on +1 215-475-5096 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST; or
- writing to us at Pitchbox, LLC, 626 Jacksonville Road, Suite 105B, Warminster PA 18974 USA
- Your right to object to direct marketing – You have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of direct marketing. This includes the right to object to processing which amounts to profiling and which is related to direct marketing. You can object to this kind of processing by emailing us email@example.com
- Your right to object to processing on the basis of legitimate interest – If we are processing your data, including if we are carrying out profiling in respect of it, on the basis of our legitimate interest, you have the right to object at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you object, we will cease to process the data unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue to do so or need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. You can object to this kind of processing by using the contact details above.
- Your right to Withdraw Consent – If you have given us consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can withdraw consent by using the contact details above.
Your right of Erasure – You have the right to require us to erase your personal data without undue delay where:
- the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn your consent on which the processing is based and there is no longer any legal ground for the processing;
- you exercise your right to object to the processing when that processing is based on legitimate grounds or you exercise your right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (these rights are explained elsewhere in this policy);
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed (of course we have no intention of carrying out any unlawful processing and do our utmost to avoid any unintentionally unlawful processing); or the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
You can exercise this right by using the contact details above.
Your right to Restriction of Processing – You have the right to in certain circumstances to require us to restrict processing of your data. The right applies:
- during a period to enable us to verify data which you have said is inaccurate;
- where the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request restriction of its use instead (of course we have no intention of carrying out any unlawful processing and do our utmost to avoid any unintentionally unlawful processing);
- we no longer need the data for the processing but you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- and you have objected to processing based on a legitimate interest for a period to enable us to verify whether our legitimate interests override yours.
If you exercise that right, processing of your personal data will be limited to:
- processing to which you have consented;
- processing for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, the protection of the rights of others or for reasons of important public interest.
Your right to fair processing of information – You can exercise this right by using the contact details above and transparency over how we use your personal information.
Your right to access your personal information – Please provide enough information to identify yourself correctly; you may make such a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we
Hold – You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you
which is incorrect by contacting us at email@example.com. We will update your personal details and keep your data accurate. Please note that some of these rights apply in specific circumstances and are qualified by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you if we are relying on any such exemptions when we respond to you.
Log Data: When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a Website as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the websites you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and of our Service, and for the Site’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service
Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
Law Enforcement: We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Company or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.